Terms and conditions of the ModernGuide Store Service website.
• This website (store.modern-guide.com) is managed by the Modern Guide company and the word “We”referred to the Modern Guide company.
• The Modern Guide company offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this website, to you, the user,conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
• By visiting this website and purchasing any product from this website, you agreed to subscribe to our “services” and your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such “terms, conditions, policies and notices”.
• Any new products or tools which are added to ourcurrent website store shall also be subject to the version of the Terms of Service at any time on this Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
• We (Modern Guide company) reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
• We Customer (user) is responsible to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you..
Article 1. General Conditions :
• We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason in any time.
• You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express written permission from Modern Guide company.
Article 2. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information:
• The Company (Modern Guide) is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
• We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion, features, or content of the Site at any time.
Article 3. Service and price adjustments:
• All the prices displayed on the company's website are for Non-Profit Sale from our company and it is within the community responsibility. The prices offered are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
•The Customer undertakes that the purpose of purchasing these products with the intention of not reselling them through other outlets or in any other way. When purchasing product from the site, the it is considered an agreement to include any sentence or phrase on our products such as “Not for Resale”, whether written in Arabic or any other language.
• We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
• We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Article 4. Products or Services:
• Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
• We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
• Our shipping is carried out through systematic carrier in Saudi Arabia. The shipment will be delivered to the nearest Center to where the customer lives according to his/her choice.
• The customer has to go to the center and get the shipment within 10 days of the first Delivery Notification otherwise the customer will be responsible to pay the expenses of returning the shipment to the company's warehouses.
• In most cases, the customer has to go to his nearest center in his city and get the shipment from there but sometimes our company "Modern Guide" provides Product Delivery Service from door to door via a carrier /shipping company to some cities in Saudi Arabia.
The Company (Modern Guide) is not bound to provide this service and it is always seeking to provide the service widely in Saudi Arabia.
Article 5. The Reliability and Accuracy of Financial Statements - Accounting :
• We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order.
• In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Article 6. Optional Tools:
• We may also, in the future, offer new services and features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources).
Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Article 7. Third-Party Links:
• The customer has to know that any credit card purchase available via our website may include materials from third-parties that we contracted with in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to conduct business on our behalf.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
Article 8. Governing Law:
• These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 9. Changes To Terms of Service :
• You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
Article 10. Contact Information:
• Questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us at the following email address or the phone number belowEmail:
Last Updated: January 11, 2016